Thursday, November 12, 2009

I am working on a post about the first 2 Things, Samie and Sydney.  Until then I will leave you with a few random pictures.  Since that is what my family comes here for anyway!


Daddy was trying to get ready to go hunting!


                          





Samie and her best friend at Cotillion
(I do not have permission to post a picture of her friend, so I have covered her face)



Black Belt in Taekwondo
Seriously proud of this girl!




Have a great weekend!  We are extremely busy around here; Cotillion, party for grown-ups (YIIPPEE!) and starting to decorate for Christmas!  Yes, we are those people, the ones who have their decorations out before Thanksgiving!  And we LOVE IT!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

BrOwN CiRcUs said...

Hello, we are with Faith also :) I enjoyed your blog, you have a beautiful family :)

Kathy said...

Hi Sandy,
my name is Kathy and I was volunteering at Hope in april and I believe i met your daughter(i hope i'm right-the photos look like her!) I had heard she had a family via the yahoo group for Hope, and then i just stumbled across your blog today. I hope she's home soon:-) I have a couple of photos, although not very good ones as she wasn't always around where i was. I'm happy if you would like to contact me, but i don't want to put my email up on this-not sure how to send it to you privately

About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Sandy, a stay at home Mom to Samantha and Sydney and wife to an amazing man who is not afraid to live in a house full of estrogen...although he does work a lot! Welcome to our blog~

Followers

My Blog List

About This Blog

the long road
Red Thread Stitches

Pages