Friday, May 27, 2011

Happy Memorial Day!

* edited to add Timothy and Shane's  pics

untitled

Please take time this weekend to stop and thank God for

those that gave the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom and

 for those that are still fighting for it!


Our son Timothy is in Afghanistan right now and Shane

who will be there in July.  Thank you and be safe.




Also to my husband Tim, Dad, Grandfather, Uncle John who

served for our country and my cousin John who made the

ultimate sacrifice, his life, for our country...

THANK YOU!



Blessings! 

1 comment:

sierrasmom said...

Hi Sandy,
Hope all is well. You should be so proud of your sons!!
Kathie

About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Sandy, a stay at home Mom to Samantha and Sydney and wife to an amazing man who is not afraid to live in a house full of estrogen...although he does work a lot! Welcome to our blog~

Followers

My Blog List

About This Blog

the long road
Red Thread Stitches

Pages