Friday, September 30, 2011

Favorite Photo Friday

My favorite photo this week goes back to when the girls were little. 
I think this is one of my all time favorites of them together.
Sydney had only been home about 5 months and already the bond between them could be seen.
The sweetness in the way they are looking at each other……


samnsyd on glider in snow blog


I pray that they always look at each other with the same love and sweetness.

Have a fantastic weekend!

BLESSINGS!


the long road

3 comments:

Sis said...

ADORABLE! love the connection they have! I enjoyed reading your story, haven't visited before. I am in the process of adopting from Russia. Cant wait to hold her in my arms.

~Sis
http://adoption-thecrookedroad.blogspot.com

Gina Kleinworth said...

So sweet- that bond between them. That snow looks so inviting!!!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

OH I LOVE THIS SHOT!!! What a precious photo of your girls...... you can see the sweet bond that they share!

Enjoy your weekend!!

xoxoxo,

Lisa

About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Sandy, a stay at home Mom to Samantha and Sydney and wife to an amazing man who is not afraid to live in a house full of estrogen...although he does work a lot! Welcome to our blog~

Followers

My Blog List

About This Blog

the long road
Red Thread Stitches

Pages