Saturday, July 10, 2010

My Ray of Sunshine!

 066 This girl is truly my Ray of Sunshine!  She can bring a smile to my face even in my darkest hours.  Just now she was talking to Samie and I and said, “I sink……”- meaning think.  So I was trying to get her to say the th sound.  I said, “I think….”  And she said, “I fffink…”  She had us all laughing so hard.

Guess you had to be there.  But she is so funny and always bringing smiles to our faces.  I really can’t believe that my baby will be turning 5 in 16 days!  I am going to try to write a post for her birthday.  I want to try and post her referral pics.  The minute Tim saw her he said, “Yep!  That’s my girl!”  She had on camouflage pants.  Tim is a hunter!  She was and IS so adorable.

LOVE THIS GIRL!!

013

Blessings!

2 comments:

groovy mama said...

Isn't she so cute??? Lucky Mama you are!
D

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Wow...what a breathtaking close up of your sweet girl!

About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Sandy, a stay at home Mom to Samantha and Sydney and wife to an amazing man who is not afraid to live in a house full of estrogen...although he does work a lot! Welcome to our blog~

Followers

My Blog List

About This Blog

the long road
Red Thread Stitches

Pages