Thursday, July 1, 2010

Prayers needed…..

I am asking that you please keep Sierra and our entire family in your prayers tomorrow.  Heck, we could use them everyday!  But tomorrow Sierra has an appt with a Dr who specializes in child neurology therapy.  We are praying for answers to many questions and especially WHAT we can be doing to help her.  This has really affected our entire family in ways that are NOT good!

So if you happen to have a moment tomorrow, please say a prayer for Sierra…. and all of us.

Thank you and Blessings!

4 comments:

Jolene Powell said...

You all will certainly be in my prayers! I hope you can start to get some answers.

Unknown said...

Sandy,
Thinking of you, and sending prayers up for your family!

Amy

groovy mama said...

How are things going with you and the girls??? How is Sierra making out? Prayers for you too!

Miss Sydney is welcome to Ella anytime!
chat soon, Donna

mncfi said...

We're praying for your family. I hope you found some things that can make a difference and help you all. It sounds challenging.

About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Sandy, a stay at home Mom to Samantha and Sydney and wife to an amazing man who is not afraid to live in a house full of estrogen...although he does work a lot! Welcome to our blog~

Followers

My Blog List

About This Blog

the long road
Red Thread Stitches

Pages