Friday, June 11, 2010

Guess who we met……

Miss Ella!
025 I met Miss Ella’s mom, Donna, on-line when we were both paper chasing (adoption talk) for our girls.  Yesterday we headed to the beach to finally meet the entire family.  We had so much fun.
Things 1 and 2 love the ocean.
006034
Thing 3…… not so much.  She preferred to sit and play in the sand.003
Here are Donna and I with our girls.
072
this is what happens when we tried to get a pic of the girls together…067
 Here are some pics of our day….
017020027032 040 062047
Donna and I made a vow that we would post NO bathing suit pics of each other on our blogs.  And I kept this vow…… pretty much.  But I don’t think anyone will be able to tell it is her.
Thank you Donna, Chris, Jack, Max and Miss Ella for a great day!  You guys are the best and we hope we can all get together again soon.  Maybe we can make an annual get together somewhere.  Or maybe we need to do an annual MOMMY get together!  That sounds awesome!
Well, we are heading to see the mouse soon.  The girls are so excited and I am dreading this packing.  There will be no more posts until we get to Di*ney.  Mama is going to be busy!
Blessings!

2 comments:

groovy mama said...

He-He....Love my eye in the pic! you are welcome to my group shots, although that aren't much better!

Thanks for coming down, we love it and i loved seeing the girls! HAve fun in Mickey town....Have some mickey cookies for me-yummie.

Donna

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Looks like a great time at the beach! Isn't is awesome to meet online friends. There are some great ones I have met and so many others I would love to meet.

Have fun at Disney!

Love and blessings,
Robin

About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Sandy, a stay at home Mom to Samantha and Sydney and wife to an amazing man who is not afraid to live in a house full of estrogen...although he does work a lot! Welcome to our blog~

Followers

My Blog List

About This Blog

the long road
Red Thread Stitches

Pages