Sunday, December 6, 2009

For Your Viewing Pleasure

As promised........


 
This girl loves her some turkey neck!! 
(It was cooked for the gravy  and then was supposed to go to my brother's HUGE golden retriever, but little miss grabbed it and started gnawing away!)









Our silly girls!







We're going shopping at WHAT time for Black Friday??!








And this is what I get when I ask to take a picture of her...... "but I have to look pretty Mama"!!
(Boy are we in trouble!!)






I hope everyone had a great weekend.  I hate to say it, but I can't wait to get weekends over with so we can move on to possible news of our TA from China!



Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Sandy, a stay at home Mom to Samantha and Sydney and wife to an amazing man who is not afraid to live in a house full of estrogen...although he does work a lot! Welcome to our blog~

Followers

My Blog List

About This Blog

the long road
Red Thread Stitches

Pages