Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Just When I Find Something Good......

I just found out that Template Mama has closed up her shop.  I am so upset!  For those of you that are uneducated in the world of blogs- your template is your background paper, header and all the cute things on a blog.  I have found Template Mama's designs to be so easy to work with and she has had some of the cutest designs I have found.  And I REALLY need something that is easy to work with!!!! 

Now I am forced to find a new design master.  As of next month the designs Template Mama made will no longer work.  I am off to have a major pity party!
Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Sandy, a stay at home Mom to Samantha and Sydney and wife to an amazing man who is not afraid to live in a house full of estrogen...although he does work a lot! Welcome to our blog~

Followers

My Blog List

About This Blog

the long road
Red Thread Stitches

Pages