Wednesday, December 16, 2009

It's been a long wait, but......



ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more


Finally, those two little letters that mean so much!!  We are trying to get a consulate appointment for Jan 12th.  That would have us leaving on the 30th!!  Just 2 weeks from today.  I will post more later, right now I am tired!  We have been celebrating my Mom's birthday.  Her birthday isn't actually until the 18th but Tim has to work that night so we celebrated tonight.

Sierra, we're coming baby!!!!



Photobucket

5 comments:

BrOwN CiRcUs said...

Horray!!! You will be traveling the exact same dates as we are!!!

BrOwN CiRcUs said...

Horray!!! You will be traveling the exact same dates as we are!!!

Nightingale said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you!

Yoli said...

Sandy congratulations!!! So happy for you!! Go get that beautiful daughter of yours!

Cindy said...

Horray, so excited for you!!!! Sierra, is absolutely beautiful!!! I think we'll be getting there right after you! Can't wait to follow you!!!!!
Cindy

About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Sandy, a stay at home Mom to Samantha and Sydney and wife to an amazing man who is not afraid to live in a house full of estrogen...although he does work a lot! Welcome to our blog~

Followers

My Blog List

About This Blog

the long road
Red Thread Stitches

Pages